So as Jordan mentioned we are both very busy with finals. I took my financial final on Friday, and I never thought I would say that that was the easiest final, but I think it will be, as I look forward to next week. I am taking Managerial Accounting on Monday at 7am and then Tax on Wednesday at 7am. Jordan has a presentation in Chinese Writing and then his Organizational Behavior and LDS Doctrines of Marriage and Family finals. We will be done on Wednesday and I can't wait.
On Thursday I am going to Salt Lake City for a leadership day at one of the Big Four accounting firms. Friday is convocation for the Marriott School, and I have to help out for work. It starts at 5pm and will probably last a long time.
We are both taking spring classes. I am taking History of Creativity, Business Law, and Floral Design. 9 credits is a lot for spring, but I think it will be such a break compared to the last year. I will also be working a lot more starting next week. Jordan is taking Chinese Prose and another Chinese writing class.
I am excited that it is getting warmer, and especially excited to buy some new summer sandals!
We are looking forward to summer sun and vacations!
2 comments:
history of creativity, eh? Neil had thought and thought it was really interesting. except the final project was a BIG pain. hopefully you don't have to do that in the summer.
Glad you are almost through. Maybe you can do a massive floral design for your creativity project, and kill two birds with one stone.
So excited that you will have more time to post to your blog this summer! We're excited to see you in August.
Post a Comment