Also, did you know that Mint.com is amazing? They have some amazing features including text messages to your phone if your account is below a certain amount, bank charges your account above a certain amount etc... We can even see how much we are worth in net profit. We can view all accounts through (API) including Vanguard, Wells Fargo and UCCU.

8 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

Jordan. These are strange surveys. I am confused a little bit.... ha.

Meghan said...

I think you ought to pay us for taking these with news of Ruth and Jordan.

JORDAN said...

Emily, these are not surveys. They are polls.

Meghan said...

But would a survey by any other name smell as sweet?

JORDAN said...

Not a chance.

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

That doesn't change the fact that I think it's weird. Just saying... ;)

Mary Beth said...

So I think you ought to be able to tell who voted what. You can do that with Livejournal polls!

Rachael said...

So when I click my answer, nothing happens. Is it supposed to do something?

Also I think these are really funny.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground