Tonight I am studying for my first final, Advanced Managerial Accounting. It's tomorrow at 2pm and I cannot wait!!!...for it to be over. I am trying something new this year--it is called "finish all my finals by Wednesday of finals week." We'll see how it goes!
In the meantime, this is my to-do list before we go home to Michigan:
1. Take all my finals: Managerial Accounting, Audit, Systems, International Finance, and Managerial Economics! Yay for the semester almost being over.
2. Celebratory "Finals are Over!!" Indian buffet lunch with Stephanie
3. Make sure all Marriott School December graduates will actually be able to graduate
4. 3 Christmas parties, 1 birthday party, and 2...
5. Wedding celebrations! My two dear accounting friends are each getting married :)
8. Clean the apartment (I mean have Jordan clean the apartment?)
9. Read my new Kindle as much as possible. Since Thanksgiving I have finished 3 books and am now starting my 4th (George W. Bush's Decision Points--don't worry, the first 3 were all food books).
10.Fly home and don't get our bags lost at O'Hare
I am so excited to do everything on my list! Goodbye to my last Fall semester ever at BYU!!
Jordan is also doing great. He loves his job as usual, and works hard every night--usually until 1 or 2am but sometimes until 3am. He cleans the house, irons my clothes, does the laundry, drives me to school, and occasionally brings me lunch. In conclusion, he is amazing and I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is sad that golf season is over but is enjoying BYU basketball, Five Guys, and Call of Duty: Black Ops. We are both excited to finish school and graduate in April. We are looking forward to seeing where life takes us next year!
7 comments:
Your to do list looks stressful, but you can do it. Doesn't saying this is my last fall semester feel so good??? I am so proud of you! I need to do more reading. Something I want for Christmas is the entire Nancy Drew set... maybe I'll get it!? Good luck with everything Ruth! And say hi to Jordan for me!!! Love you both!
so you're starting your final now!! good luck--and I really hope it went well.
We all here in Michgan ar lokin forwad to yu ben home with lots of presens for good boys an we all her wich yu luk on them fanals.
Dud
Great to hear from you and see what's going on in your life this week! Congrats on finishing your last Fall semester and on helping all those other folks to graduate. We can't wait to see you. Have fun at the weddings!
Great to hear all about your busy finals week and life in general! It is so exciting to be so close to finishing college. The time will fly by so fast. Have a wonderful Christmas with Jordan and your family! Much Love, Aunt Pam & Uncle Kevin
everything sounds wonderful...especially the part about flying home and we are so anxious to see you both. you'll probably be living in China next Christmas and celebrating the ancestors day! Jordan cleans the house, IRONS YOUR clothes??? Where in the world did you find him and I am so glad you kept him. we are exhausted already, still shopping, still wrapping, still doing cards, etc., phone calls and hoping to still be here for Christmas! We luv u. gr'ma c and papa
You're awesome!! Merry Christmas to you and Jordan! (How do you like the Kindle?? I want one..bad!)
Love, Missy
Post a Comment