Want to know what I've been up to lately? Here's a quick update!
1. School is going great, because it is almost over! I can't believe April is coming so fast.
2. I am applying for the full-time job as graduation counselor in the Advisement Center. This is the job I have been filling in for as a part-time student employee!
3. On Feb 17th five of my classmates and I are flying to Frankfurt, Germany. We will be there for 6 days and then take the train to Paris for 3 days. We will be touring companies and doing research on international HR issues. Sounds exciting, right? Don't worry, we will be doing plenty of sight-seeing.
4. I've started going to the BYU aerobics classes. Let me tell you a little lesson I learned: Never put lotion on your hands before you go to a yoga class. Never. That is all.
4 comments:
Awesome...I got a good chuckle out of envisioning the yoga aftermath.
Eat lots of pain au chocolat for me, okay?
PS--I used to go to those fitness classes too (usually the 6 am one because of Abigail). Those are great!
Hahaha! Hope your nose is OK and that downward facing dog didn't turn into smash face into the mat dog.
I hope you have time everyday in Europe to update your blog! Sounds like a very fun and enlightening trip.
And we're through January, so only February, with trip to Europe in the middle; March; and a couple of weeks in April until you're done!
Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment