I'm back! I was just so excited about graduating that I neglected to tell you all about how wonderful it was! Be excited for some new posts about graduating, moving, working, and traveling.
In the meantime...this and this and this has been occupying my mind. Any other ideas or inspiration?
7 comments:
Post, post, post!
One of my friends & her husband just went to Italy for 10 days to celebrate graduating--they stayed at an agri-tourismo in Tuscany (a farm producing olive oil), went up to Florence and Rome, and spent a couple of days lounging on the coast. Sounds perfect to me!
I still think Dubai is our best option!! We have done the Asia thing. You have done the Europe thing. Or perhaps we go scuba diving in Fiji...
I'm ready for new posts! And aren't we supposed to be the ones starting to travel now?
What a teaser of a post! More please! Love, Aunt Pam
How about Belize or Hawaii for a fun vacation? Love, Aunt Pam
so what have you been doing since the 2nd of june? did you get moved? i am sure mom gave me ur address but i can;t find it and any e-mail or g-mail address i have seems to be wrong so i hope you are having a good life. let us know sometime. luv gr'ma c
I think you should save your money to support your aging but deserving parents.
dud
Post a Comment