We're getting into exam week, which means that every night I go to the library and find another secret out of the way place to study. Last night I was reading a paper out loud in the back of the management/accounting section, and it was pretty fun. We found some amazing study rooms that no one else really seems to know about, either. Right now I'm focusing on finishing up my work for the semester, which is a big job! I'm off to the testing center to take my incredibly hard exercise science final...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, i hope you did well on that excersize science final. it was a real nail-biter....



good luck on finals ruth!

Rachael said...

btw, you can reserve study rooms in the library online. otherwise, you may get kicked out by someone who reserved the room--but you can reserve it for two-hour blocks, i think. then you're assured of nobody being there. go to http://www.lib.byu.edu/, click on "services" and then "group study rooms"

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground