I had a little trouble with this post; I haven't been on in so long that I forgot my username and password. But since so many of you commented on my lack of blogging, I figured I'd try to make you happy. Today Brianon, Becca and Andrea came home so it's not quite as quiet around here anymore. I'm still bored with nothing to do except spend lots of money buying books. I could review calculus, but I think I might try to get a rousing game of Mille Bornes going...
5 comments:
You're trying to find a way to incorporate "rousing" into EVERYTHING, aren't you?
Glad your roommates came home; none of mine have yet, so I'm pottering around considering baking them things, or just going to bed. XD
Ruthie!! So good to see you back in cyberspace. Elise had a great time tonight at your boyfriend's house. I think there's actually a lot of calculus involved in Mille Bornes--does calculus rolling and stopping and cheating?
it was certainly a rousing... game.
you're my green light, baby
Insert "involve" into my post and it makes a bit more sense. Hope you didn't get hurt in your rousing game.
actually, her boyfriend wasn't even there...but Ruth I have an awesome new game to play if I ever see you again...it's called Quelf and it's seriously the most fun game I've ever played (prolly even better than Mille Bornes) it's a hilarious game...anyway, be sure to post lots on your blog since you never call me!
Post a Comment