Homework in my cinderblock dorm room...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've spent all night working on homework, and it's still not done yet. Nothing's not done for tomorrow, but my Economics homework is giving me a headache, and Biology does not look appealing at all. At least I enjoy my math homework (for now at), and it's only due once a week on Tuesdays. Oh, well. At least there's a lot less abstract work this semester, and there are actually right and wrong answers. I don't think I can concentrate much more, so I'm going to try to read for Biology and then go to bed...and then wake up at 8:00 and start all over again. At least the weekend's coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you felt better when you woke up--however Thurs and today went, now it's the weekend. And you have lots more free time for all that homework!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground