I'm sitting all alone in my room, with no one else in the apartment, and it is really nice. I'm almost never by myself at home anymore, so when I do get time like this I really appreciate it. I also have a bouquet of lilies on my desk, and they smell so good! I cleaned my room and am washing my sheets, and I just feel really relaxed--quite a change from my post from earlier in the week.

I have a couple hours of homework to do tonight, and then I'm going to try to go to bed early--I have a review for Biology at 7:00am tomorrow! It'll be a busy weekend, trying to fit in studying as well as going to the wedding for ALL DAY on Saturday. I wish I could stay home and sleep in...

3 comments:

Rachael said...

so who's getting married? one of your roommates?

Anonymous said...

amy decided to take one for the team and get married first

Amy Collyer said...

excuse me, but I am NOT getting married...honestly Brianon, if you could just stop spreading preposterous rumors about me it would be much appreciated.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground