This is my last thing I can do before avoiding studying again. I'm getting really stressed out again, and I've been trying to sleep it away or something like that. Sometimes I think it's so futile to try to learn more after my brain just doesn't seem to work anymore. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't like Biology--we have to write a group paper on stewardship and the environment, and my group wants to write on how we should be nice to all the animals. I say, shoot all the animals and kill the cows to make some really good steak. Also, one of them wants to write on cloning. Hmm...why can't we be normal and just write on the environment and the economy and pollution with businesses or something? Furthermore, how am I supposed to write a group paper and not want to kill my group, even if I did want to save the animals?
In other good news, I did get into bed last night at 10:30 and go to sleep at 11:00. I also woke up at 7:00 to get ready and finish checking my math homework at 8:00, but I didn't feel very good, so I ended up taking a nap until my 9:00 class. I've also realized how sick I am of eating sometimes. It's just a hassle to do it. I guess I'll have to start planning to eat and not just doing it when it's convenient, because it never seems to be. I miss all our food at home! No more chocolate mousse and wheat thins. Also, I've been craving chicken chile casserole for some reason.
Tomorrow will be better, though. I'm doing laundry after my test today, so I'll have clothes to wear again. Alos, someone on campus came up to me yesterday and asked if I wanted a free facial, so I said yes. It's a Mary Kay thing, and she's doing it for all my roommates, so I figured even though she wants to sell things at the end, it's not such a bad idea. I think it'll be a fun thing to do on Valentine's Day too! But then that brings up another question...
3 comments:
cloning? are you kidding me? that's lame. that's a topic that i tell my students they absolutely cannot no-how write on.
The final sentence of your first paragraph completely captures my feelings about group projects.
what's the other question?
Post a Comment