Let's get down to business...(let's also see how many of you get that)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So I just woke up about a half hour ago. Yes, that means I slept in until 10:15! I love Thursdays when I've done all my homework and don't have class until 2pm! I think I might clean the kitchen (it is a mess...) and then do some math homework and study for tests next week. (Econ, yikes!)

Last night Krystin and I went to one of the best soccer games ever! The teams were both pretty good, but the fight is what made it worthwhile. We saw a red card, and someone actually got kicked out of the building! Also, there was a guy on the other team that looked like a Hun from Mulan. One time he did a flying leap/kick, and it was legendary.

Also, on a different note, Elise is coming to visit! Mary Beth and I, the sisters in Provo, are quite excited. My roommates are excited too, so it should be a rousing time.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

My last game (before tournaments) is next Saturday at noon. You should come! I could maybe persuade some of the guys to get in a fight...

Rachael said...

...to defeat the Huns.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed your reenactment of the hun's flying leap!

Elise said...

i got it!!!! (Actually, i probably didn't, knowing me, but i think i did) one time i was telling someone a story, and i said "This may come as a surprise to you, but i am kind of seen as the dumb blond in my family..." and the person interrupted and said "No. It's definately not hard to believe."

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground