2 down and 3 to go! I'm taking STATS tonight, so after today I only have two more. Although the 2 more are the ones that will kill me...
Anyway, fun discovery today--Amy and I were wandering aimlessly after we couldn't find the free Jamba Juice (never fear, we asked info and we're going to be there tomorrow!) and we stumbled upon some kind of wheat cereal in the soup containers at the cougar whatever place in the Cougareat. We dumped brown sugar on our cereal and snuck it back into the library, as we had left our backpacks there with some friends while we went adventuring across the Wilk. Anyway, it was good and I actually ate some food! Hooray.
So now I get to sit here and think about how much I should be studying...eh. It will be a fun time at the testing center tonight!!
2 comments:
Brain. Needs. Food.
Good. Food.
ew, the testing center.
Post a Comment