

So this has been a fun week...
First there needs to be an explanation for these pictures. The first is an example of how bored we were at the reception. We started taking pictures of our lips. It was interesting. The second: me with my flowers and Brianon and me with the cutout of the missing brother missionary. It took a lot of work to get this picture, as the dad was protecting it almost the whole night. We have many other pictures of this creepy thing too, but this was a good one. Ok...on to the original post.
1. Went back to school! I love doing my homework for my classes, which is weird? I dropped my religion class and now only have 14 credits--way more manageable I think. I'm looking forward to going to institute and having that extra hour off every Monday/Wednesday!
2. Boise was amazing and a much livelier town than I thought it would be. Krys' family was fun and it was nice to be able to do whatever and sleep in and go to lunch and just relax. Brianon and Krystin are great roommates and I love spending time with them!
3. I caught the bouquet at the wedding reception. Actually, no one caught it and it landed on the floor so I went over to pick it up. Don't know for sure if that's bad luck or not...
4. I am seriously, seriously sleep deprived. I got out of bed at 7:20 and have to leave at the latest by 7:35. I have not looked in a mirror since I put on my makeup in the fogged up car mirror. It should be a great day!
5. I am having so so much fun just being able to go study during the day and see people and not be so stressed because I'm on a killer time schedule. It's nice to decide to leave the library at 4pm because almost all my homework is done and then go take a nap on one couch while tina is trying to sleep on the other. We are unsuccessful, but at least it's a good time of us yelling at people who turn on lights and helping each other not be able to sleep at all.
6. Sledding last night at Rock Canyon Park is my new favorite past-time! It was a ward social but not officially a sledding one...but Krys and Tina and I grabbed pizza boxes and flew down the hill! We also had a tarp and piled a lot of people on that a couple times...that was probably not smart but sure fun! Also, once I wrapped myself up in the tarp and was going to see if I could roll down the hill in it, but then all of a sudden some guy jumped behind/on me to speed me up and we go flying down the hill and hit a jump and then slide some more. It's amazing that I'm not more sore today. Also, I hope Brianon's wrist is not broken again.
7. I am so going to fall asleep today...I hope not in devotional! Elder Eyring is coming, and it should be good. I love BYU!!
1 comment:
boise was so fun! i'm glad you decided to go with us after all, and that we experience tyler-zacheffron together :) (also rj)
i'm so excited for your school schedule to be easier! you scared me last semester, with your never sleeping and your constant library time and your crazy time constraints. i guess you never really sleep lately either, but atleast now you have time for naps!
ps i don't think i'm broken, mostly just badly sprained. blah.
Post a Comment