I think it's about time that I make tribute to this water bottle. It is my best friend every day because it's a no-spill, no-tip reservoir of sparkling liberty square/byu tap water. Anyway, it's pretty cool. It also helps stave off kidney stones. This is helpful so you don't have to stop teaching english to go pass your kidney stone.Also, it is a very fine thing to be able to join the club of proud owners of this priceless purchase. You can study/work/think/shower all while drinking from this baby and not sacrifice the use of your hands.
Also, if you're the only one who knows that in water fights your must unscrew the cap to pour water on your unworthy, unlucky opponent, you will most likely win. You will not be the one soaking wet after trying to squeeze water with your fingers out of the cap. It's a secret mystery that commoners don't understand. Join the elite group of Camelbak water bottle owners. I would be happy to broker a deal with the company for only $3o per water bottle. At $12 wholesale price, you are getting a great deal! And that is it! Hahaha.
3 comments:
Ruth, you inspire me. I feel so elite for owning such a precious piece of merchandise.
why don't you buy me one and then i can be cool like you?
how can i get in on this 3$ deal yo?
ps i'm glad we're friends.
Post a Comment