The Weekend is Over.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I was talking to my mom last night on the phone and I told her all about my adventures yesterday. Like about how I jumped out of the hot springs several times to roll around in the snow and then jump back in. And how Kristina and I decided it was a good idea to wear our bathing suits the entire way home and then jump in our freezing cold apartment complex pool and then sit in the hot tub. My mom said that I would probably find out then if it was true that you could get sick from something like that. So...guess what? Today I woke up with a lovely sick, scratchy feeling in my throat. I guess I'll see where this goes. It might be time to get back in the habit (or start it--when was I ever in the habit--of going to bed early).

Also, friends are wonderful:
1) Carrie brought in cinnamon rolls to work today!!
2) I came home yesterday and Amy had cleaned the apartment, cleaned our room, and put clean sheets on my bed. And she made a template for Accounting and sent it to me so I can do my lesson so much faster today...

Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Do you think you could clone Amy in time for Elise to room with the copy? (of course, sometimes copies don't turn out as clear and well-defined as the original. She might mop the bed and strip the linoleum in the kitchen).
Hope you get/stay well. We're coming up on tech week. Kind of like pushing off at the top of the bobsled run.
Love you.

Rachael said...

i'm glad you're posting more these days! and that amy is so awesome. why don't you bring her home with you this summer and come stay at my house and give it a good cleanin'! love you and hope you get better!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground