I love love love the top one... and the one of you guys on the bridge
Oh man, those photos are gorgeous! I love how they're not just generic pretty shots, but they've got your personalities in them, too. If you're sending out better ones, they've gotta be amazing. What style of invitations did you decide on?
booorrrinng. i want to see some bloody jordan's eyelid pictures.seriously though, these are really cute. which one did you go with for the invites?
i really like the one where you're lying on the ground! that's cute
i love these :)
these are really pretty--the sunlight is a nice touch. and i better get an invitation even though i won't be able to make it--so send me one!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love love love the top one... and the one of you guys on the bridge
Oh man, those photos are gorgeous! I love how they're not just generic pretty shots, but they've got your personalities in them, too.
If you're sending out better ones, they've gotta be amazing. What style of invitations did you decide on?
booorrrinng. i want to see some bloody jordan's eyelid pictures.
seriously though, these are really cute. which one did you go with for the invites?
i really like the one where you're lying on the ground! that's cute
i love these :)
these are really pretty--the sunlight is a nice touch. and i better get an invitation even though i won't be able to make it--so send me one!!
Post a Comment