Yesterday was the worst day ever. I went to Information Systems and tried to learn how to program?? haha, it was pretty interesting and all I remember is we're supposed to DIM some variable as DOUBLE?? who knows. I'll figure it out eventually.
Then I tried to study at work and after, and I couldn't concentrate at all. I had a big midterm today and I really needed to learn all the information. Also, I lost my phone!! I was talking on it, trying to contact my mentor in Nigeria, and then when I reached for it 5 minutes later it wasn't there. I walked home in a very bad/sad mood.
Then...I went over to Emily's and we studied and I learned more of what I needed to know. Jordan came over with my favorite drink and then we went grocery shopping. I think life always seems better when you have new, exciting food to eat.
This morning I got up early (after jumping out of my bunk bed several times to snooze Becca's alarm clock that I was borrowing to replace my phone alarm) and studied some more. I took my test at 10:30 and (almost) breezed through it. Then I went to the lost and found and...they had my phone!! The guy said custodial brought it in this morning. What a miracle.
Now I'm at work, after responding to some ridiculous emails and doing some forms. It is slow today and we had brownies and ice cream to celebrate a birthday!
Tonight Jordan and I might be registering at Target? We already went to BB&B, and that was an interesting experience :) We were both tired and hungry, and trying to decide on a whole store of items for our house was a little difficult!
This weekend I have to get all my projects/homework assignments/tests done before we leave for NYC and Boston for the weekend. Hooray!
What was a horrible day yesterday has turned out to be great today!
2 comments:
our mentor in Nigeria? Does your phone reach that far?
i'm sad that i'm not home enough to know when you're having a crappy day. i'm glad that it got better! let me know if there is anything i can do to help you get stuff done before your trip!
Post a Comment