Well, I am back in the library again. I have 3 tests next week: Fiancial Accounting, Auditing, and Accounting Information Systems. It is pretty much final exam week ( 1 of 3) because we have no class and only tests that people average 68% on. I have a sick feeling that probably won't go away until Friday afternoon when I am done.
Also, we went to Pudding on the Rice last night, because Mary Beth recommended it so highly. I got the one with raspberries and Jordan got a milk and white chocolate one. I just ate some for breakfast and it was delicious! I remember how I did not like rice pudding at all when I was younger, but this was really good.
Jordan is going golfing today and I am going to the Relief Society Broadcast and then I hope back to the library. I am behind in studying and getting pretty stressed out.
Also, if you are reading this, I am thinking of you, Brianon and Rachael. I'm sorry I haven't been the best friend/sister--I know being busy with school is not much of an excuse. But I hope both of you are feeling better, and I hope I can talk with you soon!
3 comments:
i'm glad to hear that you got to have some quality time with Jordan. It sounds like things have been pretty crazy for you--I'm praying that they calm down a bit and you get to enjoy life a bit more!
mm pudding on the rice! my favorite :) i'm glad you like it now too!
don't worry about me, i can only guess at how busy and stressed you are lately! to be honest, i didn't even really want too many people to know how sick i was and didn't call you/amy/anyone really. but i'm doing much better now! i love you ruthie, and hope life settles down eventually for you.
Hey, kiddo, good to hear from you. We'll be praying for you this week (we always pray for you, but we'll be more specific about exams--and peace of mind). Have you thought about asking Jordan for a blessing? Might help with the sick feeling. Love you, sweetheart.
Post a Comment