Jordan and I voted today! It was a nice break from studying, and there was no line at all. We used the time I had alloted to wait in line at Burger's Supreme...fried zucchini sticks, yum!
It was the first time either of us had voted in a Presidential election. We were talking about who we were going to vote for before we went in to actually vote. When we left, both of us had voted for the exact opposite person than the one we had talked about!
I felt blessed to be able to vote for our next president, even though my vote may not count for much. I was thinking how great it is that we can go to the polls freely and without being scared for our safety. Even with all the interesting things going on in our country lately, we are blessed to live in America!!
Also...you may notice that my writing skills are horrible as of late. At least my numbers skills are improving :)
One test down, two to go!! Back to studying...
3 comments:
Hey, kiddo, I'm so glad you were able to take time to vote. It's an exciting election, and I hope it will be the beginning of a great administration. Love you, and I'm praying for you and your tests.
Ruth! I voted as well, but I voted absentee in California because I am not a Utah resident. I know you would be jealous except you have a super-cool Utah license. :)
I know you will do well on the Financial exam...you are so smart! Have a great day and don't forget to turn on your heater! My apartment has elected not to use ours yet, and the temperature is in the fifties right now INSIDE. BURR!!
It is always a treat to find that basement apartment has left a digital track.
Keep nailing those exams sweetheart.
(Jordan, I found the perfect worn out, grass stained, sole coming off in pieces pair of Nike shoes in the garage to send Ruth for her birthday. She will be so excited!)
Love you Ruthie.
Dad
Post a Comment