If by alive you mean you are Accounting/Chinese zombie walking around in a surreal existence where your only interaction with people seems to be with other zombies your respective programs, then I would agree; you are alive. If you have a deeper meaning tied to the word, you may just be kidding yourselves...
J/K! It was great to have you two over yesterday. Keep on living! Oh yeah, and watch James Bond so you can give it back to me. Otherwise, I may have to start charging interest. ;)
7 comments:
so you need to assign jordan to the blog updating! or take turns updating it on sunday or something. i miss knowing what's going on with you two!
I'm so glad!!
Hurrah for living! I worried a little on Sunday when you wouldn't answer your phone. Hope you had a great time in Grantsville!
i'm pleased and relieved to hear that :)
If by alive you mean you are Accounting/Chinese zombie walking around in a surreal existence where your only interaction with people seems to be with other zombies your respective programs, then I would agree; you are alive. If you have a deeper meaning tied to the word, you may just be kidding yourselves...
J/K! It was great to have you two over yesterday. Keep on living! Oh yeah, and watch James Bond so you can give it back to me. Otherwise, I may have to start charging interest. ;)
Happy birthday...it was a great day to throw a party. I love you and we continue to pay for you in your classes and more important relationships.
love you,
Dud
Yeah, and Jordan didn't come cheap.
Post a Comment