3 Day Weekend!

Friday, January 16, 2009

We are done with the second week of school! It has been very very hard for me and I think for Jordan as well. He is finishing up with submitting his flagship program application. Mary Beth helped him last night to make his essay wonderful! I have been learning how to account for derivatives, even though I don't really know what they are. (Trying to learn...)

A few nights ago we made peanut butter blossoms (peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses) and a delicious salad with chicken, bow-tie pasta, almonds, gouda cheese, pineapple, apples and celery, all covered in a honey-lime-poppyseed dressing. These two foods are magical in my opinion. They are sooo delicious, and I have enjoyed eating the cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lest you think we are living the high life, every other night we eat nachos. Tonight after class, work, and a group meeting, we are going to the french bakery with Mary Beth to find some delicious treats.

I am looking forward to a lazy weekend full of popcorn balls and sleeping in. And more of that delicious salad!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

mmm...i think you should post the recipe for that salad. right now Neil is making lime curd for a key lime cheesecake. i love weekends!

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better after your riotous Friday. I got to sleep out in -13F. (It was better sleeping than in the heated cabin).

Love you,
Dud

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground