A Big Suprise!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

This weekend has truned out to be one of the most exciting ever. Earlier in the week we were entertaining thoughts of going to Las Vegas, but then thought about it a bit more and decided to stay home instead and have a relaxing weekend without all the driving and spending.

So...on Friday night we didn't sleep because I was throwing up all night and in a lot of pain. On Saturday Jordan slept in to catch up on his sleep and I watched tv because I was too nauseous to move off the couch. This morning I stayed home from church and ended up calling Jordan 30 minutes into the meeting to have him come home. We went to the ER and found out that....

I am expecting!!



...a baby kidney stone.




5 comments:

Meghan said...

You are so not funny.

Why/how did you get a kidney stone? Were Jordan's contagious? Did you have too little water/too much milk/too much stress/too many peanut butter blossoms?

Well, I guess I just got my heart rate elevated. I did need some cardio exercise this week.

I'm going to call.

Mary Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!



...on surviving

Rachael said...

oh man...you just really scared me. not that a baby wouldn't be wonderful, but I was thinking, "Oh no! They are already swamped with homework!" I was almost relieved to find out it was "just" a kidney stone. And how did you get these?!

Rebecca said...

Even though I read your next post before I read this one, my heart still went through my mouth when I read this one. So not funny.

Brianon said...

not kidney stones! boo! do you have to use a pee funnel like krys? i have some duct tape if you need it...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground