Jordan and I went to the zoo on Memorial Day. They had a really cool bird show where all these birds flew right over our heads! Also, there were so many kids there, and some parents were just so stressed out trying to keep track of them. I told Jordan that we will just never let our kids know that zoos exist, so they will never want to go!! Haha, add that to the list that includes poporn and drinks at movies theaters. Also, we will use doing the dishes as a reward for good behavior. Sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

yeah--that's why we dress the girls in super-bright shirts when we go to the zoo. easy to find! although they are pretty good about staying right next to us and holding hands.

Rebecca said...

Good luck with that. That'll only work until one of their friends tells them about the zoo. Also, I think the bird show is my favorite part about the Hogle zoo!!

Anonymous said...

Now you understand the other reason for baby backpacks.

For a minute I thought the giraffe was a picture of your dad. Weird.

Dud

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground