This is what we had for Sunday dinner! Asparagus on the bottom, then angel hair pasta drizzled with a parmesan-lemon white sauce. We put grilled lemon pepper chicken on the top. It was such a delicious dinner! For dessert we had puff pastry with layers of fresh peaches and a cream cheese mixture, with whipped cream on top.

Also, we got to talk to our dad for a long time at dinner! We put the phone on speakerphone and got to have a conversation with Dad while Elise and Jordan and I were all there. Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

That looks delicious, and the presentation is amazing. Pretty nice stuff coming out of your basement apartment.

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

Ruth, that looks really tasty! Especially after just getting off my dull lunch break wherein I ate an equally dull sandwich. :) It was good talking to you yesterday, and I love reading your blog... I can't wait to see you oh so soon!

Amy Collyer said...

The pictures of Elise eating are inspired! I love them.

Anonymous said...

You will have to change your sub-title now.

dud

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground