I have a wonderful job. Things are a little slow between application time and decision time, and that means I get to read...Harry Potter!! I decided a little while ago that I wanted to read more books this summer to increase my intelligence/general cultural awareness. I thought about reading some more difficult/intellectually stimulating literature, but all I really wanted to do was read about Harry! So I am just finishing up the third one (I skipped the first because I remembered it pretty well and the library didn't have it in. Also, it just felt a little like I would be reading 1 Nephi...always starting at the beginning but never getting to the end... haha)

So as long as the library has all the books in, I hope to be done with all of the Harry Potter books very soon! Now...back to Sirius Black, Dementors, and Scabbers! (Nasty old rat)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

ooh, i love Harry Potter. I need to start rereading before the movie comes out!

Rebecca said...

I've decided to abandon intellectually stimulating books for the rest of the summer as well. If I'm having a hard time convincing myself to read a book I just put it down and start a new one. If you run out of books though you can always come by our apartment and look through our bookshelves (I brought out all my books that I had at home).

Amy Collyer said...

i am so reading them too, getting ready for the new movie!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground