Last week was a busy one. I had 7 interviews for internships and then the last interview tomorrow. I hope something will come of at least one! I never had to make dinner because there was a pre-interview social on Tues, Wed, Thurs for several of the firms. It was a stressful week and I am glad it is over. Mostly I am glad I don't have to wear a suit to school this week (just tomorrow, and I think I will bring jeans to change into).

Jordan is doing great in school and great at work. He loves his job although the company wants him to work later and later every night. This is mostly ok since I have homework to do and I go to the gym with Emily and Daniela, but some nights it stinks.

This weekend Jordan and I went mini-golfing on Friday and I beat him! (He did give me 15 strokes... but according to our rules I won :) Then on Saturday Jordan went golfing and I played in our ward's intramural v-ball game. I have turned into a very bad player, but still better than some of the other girls...especially the girls on the other team. (haha I was teasing MB because it was the Law School team)

Then on Saturday night we went on a double date with Emily and Jordan's friend. I am hoping they hit it off ;) We went to dinner at a Mexican place in Heber that Jordan loves, and then we went to the guy's cabin near Deer Creek to build a fire. It was fun out there--not very many houses, but a lot of nature!

It was a fun weekend and obviously I am not going to bed very early tonight, so it will most likely be a hard morning tomorrow. Let's just say I am looking forward to Thanksgiving already! And Christmas!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Sounds like a fun time! And dinner sounded good last night, too. Good luck with your last interview--I hope you get offers from them all and can pick and choose your favorite!

Rachael said...

wow, interviewing fun!! what a blessing to have so many interviews and be able to look at a wide range of companies. hope you get lots of offers!!

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

let's hope someone doesn't have a blog... ahem. ;)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground