Jordan had the special of the day, which was a 14 oz. steak with potato/crab hash. I had the filet mignon with potato galette, which were thin and crispy and delicious. For dessert we had chocolate mousse with hazelnut ice cream and bananas coated in chocolate and then covered with a puff pastry. The banana strudel came with mango ice cream, strawberry coulis, and mango coconut foam. The food was delicious! I loved the flavor of both steaks, and it was nice to have innovative, tasty food in Provo. I don't think we would go back for dinner and pay full-price, but it was a nice treat tonight!
Now I am back to work on my homework. I have to do an assignment to understand the FASB Accounting Standards Codification. If that sounds like fun to you, you are seriously mistaken.
I am going to try making a new dish tonight/tomorrow. It is a french toast souffle with the cinnamon bread from Kneaders. I'll let you know how it goes!
Also, I am typing this post on a brand new computer. My old computer has been seriously worthless for the past year, but it took me that long to find the courage to make such a big purchase. You can see it here. My favorite feature is that it is so small and portable. And it has a battery that works!
4 comments:
Wow, I just checked that restaurant out--it looks so cool! Now I'm trying to think of excuses to go. >.>
Good luck on the homework tonight!
Wow, nice restaurant. We had hash last nice, too, but Jordan's sounds different. Hope the homework went smoothly and quickly. I'll bet Jordan's pretty excited about BYU football. Dad watched the last 15 minutes or so of the OK game with Neil and they were both excited, making man-watching-football noises from the other room.
So that dinner sounds pretty fun--especially the dessert! And speaking of BYU football, Neil is totally obsessed ever since he found out we can watch it online at ESPN...
We should find a word synonymous with delicious... since you like using unique, big, smart words.
Here are some ideas:
divine.
heavenly.
luscious.
gratifying.
mouthwatering.
savory.
scrumptious.
yummy.
nectarous.
palatable.
That's it. I am sure you have more up your sleeve.
Post a Comment