Here are some pics from our Thanksgiving feast. As always, pie is the most important! I made the two cherries...cherry pie is my favorite, especially with Mary Beth's amazing pie crust recipe! My favorite this time though was Mary Beth's dark chocolate pecan pie. Delicious!!

We are so grateful for this apartment! There is no way we could have fit everyone into our basement. :)


Here are some pics of our wonderful food. This table is full of side dishes, which all the guests brought. We also had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, and scalloped potatoes. One of my favorite dishes was an apple salad with caramel balls and health bits sprinkled throughout. And, of course, it had cool whip mixed in to make it even better!

Almost everyone there were friends from accounting...I think the fact that we are put in groups just helps us make really close friends. I'm thinking though for the next party we will have hors d'oeuvres and desserts, and we will try to fit even more people into our apartment!



PS The best part about the party (other than half a cherry pie left over!!) is that now our house is spotless! We cleaned everything for the party, and I made sure to clean up after too. So now what a great birthday present...a clean and peaceful house to relax in over Thanksgiving break!!

Also, I will post more tonight or tomorrow about my birthday. Hooray!

3 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

The food was amazing. The company was amazinger. You are amazingest!

I LOVE you ruth! I am sending a big hug your way!!!

I think the profile shot of my head is disgusting though.

Meghan said...

You're a great party organizer! Looks like a fun time and your apartment is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures of your birthday!

Meghan said...

By the way, hors d'oeuvres and desert parties are my favorites. They're the best parts of the meal, anyway, so why not just cut to the chase?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground