We haven't updated lately, as you have seen, because we are incredibly busy. Actually, I'm at work right now, which is going very well. The Asia/Pacific area now has over 40 universities using Qualtrics. Yesterday, I closed the best school in Korea, Korea University, and one of the top schools in Australia, University of Queensland. (Just two days after paying tithing. Imagine that!) I have about 55 other university clients, as well as various corporations such as Motorola (Korea). I do like delegating tasks to other people too! It makes things work much more efficient. There is a bright future.
Ruth is doing great! She is such a hard worker. There were a lot of people in the accounting program that weren't offered an internship, however Ruth was not among those individuals. I think she is excited to start her internship in Salt Lake City next semester. I feel she isn't as nearly as stressed as she was last year during the junior core. Her new favorite hobbies include, Gray's Anatomy, Fashion Runway and shopping!
Thanksgiving is coming up and I think we are going to Park City for a little vacation. Every time we go there, it brings back memories of when we were dating- good feelings for the most part.
Our intramural football team is now in the third round of the playoffs. I hope Ruth will attend one of my games! Oh yeah, Ruth - I have a game this Friday. Can you go? It will be a little date?
5 comments:
Wow--things are looking different around here. It's great to hear about what's going on in your lives. Sounds like you're doing your part to increase market share!
I'd like to go to your football game. Great to see your progress in the Pacific.
dud
Good luck with your basketball game today, Jordan! And congrats on doing so well at work! I hope you guys have fun in Park City...
"It will be a little date?" haha!
glad things are going so well for both of you! we're excited to see you next month.
Post a Comment