Hmm, Taiwan or Kalamazoo, Taiwan or Kalamazoo--well, I guess you can eat meat there :) Have a wonderful birthday and keep Ruth away from the rocks! Your birthday present shipped earlier this week, but may take 2-4 weeks??? Keep an eye out.
I admit, I'm more jealous of the skiing than Taiwan...I've been so ski-hungry lately. Miss it miss it miss it! Neil got me a new set of parabolic skis one year and now whenever I go into the garage they mock me.
Taiwan???Wow! This means we won't see u til Christmas??? Well, okeh. Just remember if you see a Taiwanese walking a dog just wonder,"is he going to lunch or is he a vegan!" Uncle Kev's joke, at least half. But have fun and look at all gorgeous stuff there. luv colleen
5 comments:
Hmm, Taiwan or Kalamazoo, Taiwan or Kalamazoo--well, I guess you can eat meat there :) Have a wonderful birthday and keep Ruth away from the rocks! Your birthday present shipped earlier this week, but may take 2-4 weeks??? Keep an eye out.
I admit, I'm more jealous of the skiing than Taiwan...I've been so ski-hungry lately. Miss it miss it miss it! Neil got me a new set of parabolic skis one year and now whenever I go into the garage they mock me.
I'm so jealous, Plater! How long are you going to be there? What cities are you visiting?
Taiwan???Wow! This means we won't see u til Christmas??? Well, okeh. Just remember if you see a Taiwanese walking a dog just wonder,"is he going to lunch or is he a vegan!" Uncle Kev's joke, at least half. But have fun and look at all gorgeous stuff there. luv colleen
We still don't have any idea....
Post a Comment