This weekend we have been trying to include Rosalind in our normal everyday activities since she is visiting for her high school spring break. First, on Saturday we spent two hours at the doctor to make sand sure nothing is wrong with my toe before we go to Taiwan. I broke my toenail a week ago it had been hurting every time I walked anywhere or put on any closed toe shoes. Too bad it all stopped hurting once the doctor came into the room. Oh well, at least I know everything is fine.

Then I accidentally ate dishwasher detergent (long story) and Jordan called the Poison Control Center. They said it was normal that I felt nauseous, but that everything would be fine.

Too bad they didn't tell me to expect throwing up 6 times that night!! And feeling horrible the rest of Sunday...so now I am sitting at home after taking the day off work. I think the detergent and throwing up were two separate problems since I had a fever last night too. Anyway, I really hope Rosalind had a great time experiencing how we really live out here!!

I am still not feeling great, but most of all I think I am just very hungry! Jordan had a work party with free J-Dawgs and cake, and all I ate were some grapes. I will be sure to make up for it later, don't worry! We are taking off for Taiwan on Thursday night, and I promise to take pictures!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

So glad you're having such a good time with Rosalind, and really showing her all the fun and exciting things about Provo! I hope your body has a chance to feel better and be in good shape before you spend a day on airplanes. Can't wait for more updates!

Rachael said...

It never rains but it pours for you guys! Be careful in Taiwan--don't eat any hand soap.

By the way, I think you need to explain how you accidentally ate dishwasher detergent...

Sarah Osborne said...

So Jealous! Kyle might be going there in a few weeks for business and if it goes well, I'll make another trip with him in August. You guys will have to tell us about all the fun things you did!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground