Jordan and I are leaving in a week! We have a lot to do to get ready but we are pretty excited. Today we bought all of our trip snacks. I made sure to get some fiber one bars in case we run into any problems in the transition...:)
Also, we looked up on the subway map distances from our hotel to various destinations. We are about 40 min away from hk island where we have church every Sunday. The cool thing though is that we are only 20 min from Shenzhen, China. It will be fun to explore both cities.
3 comments:
You guys will have to update your blog often! I will miss ya guys! Good luck and have a great time! It was great seeing Jordan at the zoo last weekend!
I'm excited for your adventure! Hope everything goes smoothly this week. Love you.
Great choice of snacks. I must tell you that travel does do interesting things to your digestive system. I will miss you Ruth! Please update often... also, add pictures to Facebook, your blog, etc. Email me too!!! Love you and be safe! Enjoy your time in HK - not many get to experience such an adventure at so young an age, so soak it all in!
PS.. Take a dance class... maybe? ;)
Post a Comment