What a good-looking couple. It amazes me that you can walk down the street without people running up and asking for your autograph!
you two are so cute together--and Ruth, I love that polka-dotted shirt.
second picture from the bottom=most awkward picture I have ever taken. I wasn't quite sure how to pose with police officers after Jordan showed them the fake (illegal?) bags we bought.
I'd like to hear more of that story.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a good-looking couple. It amazes me that you can walk down the street without people running up and asking for your autograph!
you two are so cute together--and Ruth, I love that polka-dotted shirt.
second picture from the bottom=most awkward picture I have ever taken. I wasn't quite sure how to pose with police officers after Jordan showed them the fake (illegal?) bags we bought.
I'd like to hear more of that story.
Post a Comment