I just read Rachael's blog about Elise, and it was really fun to remember a lot of things from home. It made me sad, though. I haven't seen my family since Christmas, and I really wish I were home. I'm not really taking hard classes, but I feel so overwhelmed. I just want to be home and not have to worry about choosing counselors, a secretary, teachers, VT supervisors, and so many others that I can't remember. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with that, I have a midterm tomorrow that I have to memorize a lot for, a quiz in NT that I haven't even started reading for, and I'll get throught it, I just don't know how. I should be on summer vacation right now, but instead I'm lonely and confused and overwhelmed. And I have to talk to girls and learn their names, and love them and I don't know how. I'll be better tomorrow, but now I feel like I can't even call him because I don't know what I should do with that. Oh, well. I'll just study hard and look really good tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*hugs* I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much stress, Ruth. I know you've got so much on your plate that it's hard to take time out for anything--but anytime you need a listening ear or good food or just a hug, I'm here. We don't have to be quite as homesick together, y'know.
oh Ruth, anything is possible with the Lord. and i know you can handle all this- it's just not fun or easy right now. make some to-do lists and prioritize so that you're only doing the essentials. i have absolute confidence in you- you've been training for this exact moment all year!
wear the stilletos :-D
(you'll be home and done soon!)
Post a Comment