Today was the first day of Spring Term...I woke up and walked with Amy to New Testament, which should be a very good, quite easy class. Then I came home for 2 hours, read a little from my Food textbook, and then went to that class. It was a lab for 3 hours, and we learned about shopping and cooking equivalents and such. We also had a tasting lab, where we ate food. I think that class will be a blast. On Thursday we're making cookies and muffins. Also--the kitchens are so well-equipped! There is a kitchenaid in every one, and everything else looks so cute and good and new! (At least my new apartment has a gas stove over the stoves at school still...) Then I walked down to my golf class and hung around on the field; the teacher came and talked for five minutes and then we got to leave! So I'm home again, looking for some entertainment. I think after we meet people things will get a lot less boring at home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like it will be a fun term. Why do gym classes always last 5 minutes the first day? Couldn't they just skip that day and go directly to the second day, where you actually do something? Oh, I guess they have to tell you where to rent socks. Do you check out golf clubs? Your food class sounds great! What did you eat today?
MY gym class lasted the full two hours, Mom! We had an hour of orientation, and then we had free gym for the next hour. So I feel all virtuous and kinda sore.
And Ruth, do you want to meet up some time today to exchange the book? I'm free between 3 and 5... And again after 3 o'clock tomorrow.
that's a lametasm on the boring homelife. atleast you can meet people, i guess? the ward should be a goldmine, as will be the grocery store... :-P
i'm not really sure where to meet people here? maybe i should just lurk around the bookstore and follow people around, or make frequent stops to jamba juice but not buy anything because i'm skint. we'll see.
Post a Comment