Ok, so things are looking up. I studied all day today and took my midterm in about 30 min and felt really good about it. I also got my take-home exam done for New Testament. Now I just have to take notes on HFL and then do the quizzes. Also, taking this golf class seems like a really good thing. It means going golfing with guys! We also learned how to trash talk on the course today, and that was pretty cool. I hope to put what I learned to good use.
3 comments:
Glad things are looking up. Remember that "whom the Lord calls, He qualifies," so He can take you from where you are to where you need to be. Good job on your mid-term! We'll see you soon.
:-D yes!
(i just realized that we can't take showers together and give QUIZES anymore with 2 seperate bathrooms and i got kind of sad)
glad things are going better for you, kiddo. remember that I am on your "free circle" of phone call people. love you!
Post a Comment