Well, if I can get one post in per month, I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm done with school! I finished my last final last night and then cleaned the apartment and made muffins and hung out with a friend...(I know that many of you understand that term). Today I went to work, which was good and then have been taking various naps and trying to get motivated to clean for our checks tomorrow. Two of my roommates, Amy and Katie, are leaving. It will be sad because I will miss them both a lot! But Becca should be home next week, so at least the apartment won't get too empty.
Anyway, I'm excited for this summer of working and then coming home and playing. Also, I'm excited for August when I get to go home for the first time since Christmas! Yay!
Hmm...I think I'm getting ready to tackle the kitchen.
2 comments:
after tonight i should have a story about hanging out with my own friend...
hooray for being done with finals! i love that period between finals and home/more school. when do summer classes start?
ps after i finished laughing my butt off about those fridge pictures, it made me miss you like crazy! i can't wait until fall semester!
aha! you have a friend! i feel privileged enough to know what you mean...we probably need to talk about recent developments...
Post a Comment