Well, it's been awhile...

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I figured I should start writing on this again since I can't seem to get any studying done at work and at least this is some sort of constructive writing so I can still remember how to write. Also, I need a place to vent my frustrations maybe?? since last night my throwing away roommates' things could have not gone very well if I didn't have Becca calm me down a little and convince me that some things are actually necessary. So I suppose that what I'm trying to say is that maybe you'll be hearing a bit more from me! I found this on Mary Beth's blog and thought I'd just do it. My first survey of the sort (only one word allowed, I suppose):

(Also, I'm doing this more as the first word that came to my mind, so if they're weird...)
1. Where is your cell phone? backpack

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? joke

3. Your hair? long

4. Your mother? advice

5. Your father? funny

6. Your favorite item? waterbottle

7. Your dream last night? tornado

8. Your favorite drink? water

9. Your dream car? Bond

10. The room you are in? ASB

11. Your ex? several

12. Your biggest fear? test

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? graduated

14. Who did you hang out with last night? vacuum

15. What you're NOT? free

16. Muffin? raspberry

19. The last thing you did? class

20. What are you wearing? khakis

22. Your favorite book? reading?

23. The last thing you ate? truffle

24. Your life? busy!!!

25. Your mood? frustrated

26. Your true friends? roommates

27. What are you thinking about right now? Stats

28. Your car? nowhere

29. What are you doing at the moment? typing

30. Your summer? best

32. What is on your TV? (this has to be longer...haha I unplugged the cable cord and hid it!!)

33. Yesterday? long

34. Last time you cried? summer

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

YOU LIVE!

And good for you for hiding the cable cord. Although I wonder what is up with this mass relocation/destruction of your roommates' possessions. Are you going all Walden Pond on us?

Meghan said...

Love you, sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Funny? Hmm...not sure how I take that. I love you Ruthie. I also have great confidence in you. Take a deep breath, know that we care about you and make good choices.
Dad

Anonymous said...

i'm glad for updates ruthie :)


good thing we don't need the tv cable to watch our kind of TV....
(but what about firesides?)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground