Remember not to fall for anyone simply because he buys you expensive restaurant meals. (If that were the criteria, Dad and I would have never gotten together).
hey, the best pizza i ever had was at a bar. in salt lake. at least, i think it was a bar. i'm not really sure. the people next to us were drinking a suspiciously frothy pitcher that made them suspiciously happy.
in any case, it was a little hole-in-the-wall place with insanely good pizza. i think we had a chicken alfredo pizza with broccoli. it was heavenly.
8 comments:
So... Who'd you go with? :D
Remember not to fall for anyone simply because he buys you expensive restaurant meals. (If that were the criteria, Dad and I would have never gotten together).
Oh, I'm not falling anywhere fast--I'm looking at the situation calmly and objectively. :)
were you with that fake guy?
If a guy is fake, what is he in reality? Maybe a sea turtle in disguise, like Fillmore? Watch out for jellyfish fillings!
Fake guy? Who is that? I feel a little our of the loop with my boys :( It was the other guy--the one Mary Beth met. No names, of course.
Oh, and he took you to Tucano's? I approve of his taste. (Much better than pizza in the beer-walled bar.)
Glad you're looking at the situation calmly and objectively. What's your objective analysis of the situation?
hey, the best pizza i ever had was at a bar. in salt lake. at least, i think it was a bar. i'm not really sure. the people next to us were drinking a suspiciously frothy pitcher that made them suspiciously happy.
in any case, it was a little hole-in-the-wall place with insanely good pizza. i think we had a chicken alfredo pizza with broccoli. it was heavenly.
i think it's named the Pie.
Post a Comment