It's really gone. I'm drinking out of an Arrowhead plastic water bottle and I feel so empty inside. I think I'm going to order a new one off the website so I can get in on those colors that they don't sell in stores. In other news, I have a huge accounting test this week but not much other stressful stuff. Although I think accounting will be enough to freak me out. I'm thinking about going home early today and cleaning my room and then trying to get homework done in there. Hmm...we'll see how that goes. All I really want is a nap, and I think the previous sentence is a good excuse to go home.
Also, exciting news! The new First Presidency was announced, with President Thomas S. Monson as President, President Henry B. Eyring and First Counselor, and President Dieter R. Uchtdorf as Second Counselor. There were tons of students watching on the tv in the Terrace in the Wilk. It was pretty exciting!!
1 comment:
I'm very sad you've lost your water bottle. I could lend you mine until a replacement comes?
Also, thanks for posting the news--I wasn't on campus much this morning, so your blog was the first place I saw it!
Post a Comment