This last weekend went very well! Ruth's mom came out here and we had a fun time together. When I met Ruth's mom, it was slightly embarrassing. Ruth and I were up in the fifth floor of the library. Ruth was on the computer and I was kneeling next to her with my arm wrapped around her. Ruth's head was lying on my arm, when Ruth suddenly said, "hey mom!" I kind of jumped to my feet to meet her. She is a very nice woman and incredibly smart. Through out the weekend, we enjoyed some Chinese, and Indian food as well as some homemade chicken noodle soup. The Bombay House had amazing food. I especially liked the curry lamb dish.
I have been working a lot lately. I like my job a lot though, so I don't mind. The people I sit next to are good people, and a lot of fun to work with.
I have an intramural football game Friday. I can't wait. Ruth said she is not going because she hates football.
Golf season is around the corner. It is time to clean my clubs. Maybe Ruth will go golfing with me.
-Jordan
4 comments:
if i comment, am i talking to jordan or ruth?
in any case, this comment is for jordan.
first of all, do you ski in addition to golf (and most other sports known to man, it seems?) our house of skiers over here really wants to know.
and secondly...sometime you should ask neil about the embarassing moment he had when my parents pretended to be kissing in their car when he walked out into the garage.
Hey Jordan--
It's Rosalind. I confess I've heard a lot about you...with 5 sisters in one family, it's hard NOT to know everyone else's business. :) However, in this case I have heard nothing but good. This is a great compliment--few other boyfriends could say as much. I still remember 2 years ago when Rachael and I made up a song mocking Ruth's boyfriend. I don't remember very well, but it got around, and the guy eventually heard it. :)
Anyway, by way of intro, I'm Ruthie's youngest sister, 14, freshman in HS. So... how are you?
Well, Jordan, at least you don't have to worry about any false sentimentality from Ruth. But you probably knew that already. If she says she likes something, you'll never have to guess at whether she's being honest or not! And my impression is that she loves playing golf with you.
Will the real Ruth Decker please just blow her nose?
Post a Comment