Although I just recently moved into a new apartment, started new hours at work, and signed up for new classes in spring term, I have something better to write about. Wedding plans are coming along nicely, which means I am thinking very hard about them. Jordan and I are also looking at apartments, and they are actually nice, and it is fun!!

But something more exiting happened yesterday. I was walking across Brigham Square in front of the library when I saw an AMAZING (George) sight. There was a police officer in an undercover car that had pulled over a campus truck. On the sidewalk. Where there are never any cars but those trucks. And it looked like the police officer was looking at the driver's student ID card. On Brigham Square. Also, the police car's lights were flashing. :) I love Spring!!

4 comments:

JORDAN said...

Are you sure you know what amazing means?

Rebecca said...

haha... I just wish I had been able to see this exciting event as well!!

Mary Beth said...

Hey! Are you guys still short on utensils? Because we've got an over-abundance of them, and if you want mine, you're welcome to them. Could even through a couple of oven mitts in the pot as well.

Mary Beth said...

...throw, that is. Wow.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground