What a wonderful weekend we just had! It was a well deserved minor rest before the last three days of finals. I worked both Friday night and Saturday night. Usually Saturdays are not busy at all, but this Saturday I had call after call. During the 8 hours, I probably took 70 calls. During my break at work, I went to the Provo Towne Center Mall and bought tickets to 21. After work, I picked up Ruth and we went to the 9:30 showing. It was a morally terrible movie, but based on a true story. It wasn't too bad.
Ruth made an incredible dinner tonight - Luau Chicken. I made some mashed potatoes to accompany the chicken.
Tomorrow we are back to exams. I still have four remaining, then it's summer!
Also, I love Ruth very much.
2 comments:
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan. If you are going to join this family, there is something you must learn: it is called Luau Pork OR Chicken. Never Luau Chicken, or Luau Pork. It doesn't matter what's actually in it...you cannot forget the "or."
Or you can just try to set us all on a new track of only referring to the actual meat present. Trust me, my husband would thank you for this...it drives him nuts.
Jordan... you forgot to mention my amazing cinnamon rolls!!
Post a Comment