Sorry about the delay, but check out my website! http://geocities.com/ruth.plater/index.html

So today is Thursday, which means only a week and a day until the wedding. I am still on a futile search for shoes, but yesterday on my trip to the (first) mall I was successful in buying and eating See's candy, and in buying a polo shirt for Jordan!

In other news, my dress is fully altered and is being cleaned right now. I go to pick up my veil and jewelery on Saturday. I am still looking for a harpist for the reception (the responsibility I have with the reception...Jordan's family is amazing!!) I have been looking hard, but harpists are busy people!! We even tried for a cellist...we'll see what happens!

My family is coming to Utah tomorrow, and we are going out to dinner and then to my sister's Young Ambassador's performance. Then on Saturday we are going to a Rodeo, Sunday is church, Monday is the bridal shower, Tuesday is the temple and moving stuff for the reception, Wednesday Kristina arrives, and Thursday Megan and Emily arrive. Then Friday Jordan and I are getting married!!

I still have no idea what I am going to do with my hair...

4 comments:

Amy Collyer said...

Ruth! You are a busy little bugar. I love you and am so excited for next week!

Meghan said...

Have you checked with BYU music department?

Anonymous said...

my friend from work, katie, her husband is a cellist i think? either he'd be an option, or i'm sure he knows some sweet harpists/cellists. if you want their number, let me know.

also... AH! so exciting! one week!

(i love you!)

Amy Collyer said...

Ruth! I love you so, and I want you to know, um...I forget the rest of the words, but sill, I can't wait to meet up with you on Wednesday! good luck at the temple tomorrow.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground