Thankful Thursday

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Once Amy told me about a time when she was younger and her family would have "thankful thursday" to annoy the babysitter I think? Anyway, if I remember correctly, they would just say they were thankful for each little thing all day. But...I was looking through my old blog postings today and found a "Thankful Thursday" list from November 2007. And since today is Thursday...I thought I would bring back the tradition! So here is my most recent list of things for which I am thankful:

1. Water bottles
2. Puppy chow
3. A thoughtful husband who leaves the last of the puppy chow so I can take it to work
4. A helpful husband who makes delicious shortcake for dessert
5. Two couches that are safe to sit on
6. Scented candles that mask old bad pet odors from the previous occupants
7. Running water
8. An apartment that doesn't get wet when it rains
9. Shopping at the grocery store
10. Strawberries and whipped cream
11. Chocolate covered macadamia nuts
12. Cheez-its
13. A great job
14. Gettin into Accounting
15. Fall when it will get a little cooler
16. A new jacket
17. Washer and Dryer
18. Jello salad!
19. Steak and mashed potatoes
20. Tortilla chips and salsa
21. Breadsticks and salad
22. Candy at work
23. Post-it notes
24. Email
25. National and State parks
26. French bread and brie
27. Red seedless grapes
28. Outlet malls in Park City
29. Jeans and tennis shoes
30. Blue pens
31. Our car
32. Sisters who blog
33. My wedding ring
34. The weekend
35. Going to Lagoon during the weekend!
36. Campfires
37. Dutch oven food
38. Waffle sandwhiches
39. The Wall Street Journal
40. Hand soap
41. Windows
42. Wedding pictures
43. Getting to go home to Michigan for Christmas
44. A wonderful husband who picks me up after work
45. Seven Peaks
46. School
47. Two sisters in Utah
48. Clocks and watches
49. Books on food and France
50. And most of all...Jordan!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I love how many of these involve food.

Meghan said...

I was wondering what time of day you posted this...maybe 11:45?

Amy Collyer said...

I love this blog! And yes, we did that to irritate babysitters, but the things we were grateful for were a little different than your list... :) I think I am gonna blog about this too...

Elise said...

sooooo...i'm agonna see you in three days! can we go to target on the way to provo? ( i think there's one around salt lake)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground