Thank goodness for men with muscles! I'm glad you were able to get rid of that couch finally. Also, do you want any jam? I have a couple bottles of it that I'm just going to toss if you don't want it. (I also have other random stuff in my fridge that I don't really want to have to move).
yay for lots of pictures!!! i am very sad that we didn't get to go to the family reunion!! and i have some of the same pictures from when we drove through there! looked like fun!
3 comments:
Thank goodness for men with muscles! I'm glad you were able to get rid of that couch finally. Also, do you want any jam? I have a couple bottles of it that I'm just going to toss if you don't want it. (I also have other random stuff in my fridge that I don't really want to have to move).
yay for lots of pictures!!! i am very sad that we didn't get to go to the family reunion!! and i have some of the same pictures from when we drove through there! looked like fun!
aww i love you and jordon looking matchy-matchy!
(also that he is wearing the inner harbor sweatshirt...) (dot dot dot)
Post a Comment