Relaxing Afternoon

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So today I met up with Elise during her free time from being a counselor at EFY. Pretty much she sat there while I scarfed down a gordita and Jamba Juice. It was 3pm and I hadn't eaten all day! Anyway, we had a wonderful afternoon together. I love talking to Elise! We used to meet up last year for burgers/chicken sandwiches from Scoreboard Grill, but I haven't met her on-campus in a long time. Let me just say that I have been missing out. Elise is a pretty cool girl...and sister!

But best of all...


I got Elise to agree to eat Bombay House with me!! Amazing!!!


Those of you who know Elise's attitude to Indian food will know what an accomplishment this is. Maybe she agreed to try it because it has to be better than the chicken fried steak they served her at the Morris Center yesterday, but I like to think it is because she is ready to fall in love with the best food in the world!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Amazing! I hope she loves it. It's hard to beat the vegetable cutlets.
I love your new design, too. And I was thrilled to see an update!

Meghan said...

So I was telling Rosalind about this on the phone, with Rachael listening to her end of the conversation, and Rosalind said "That's amazing! Do you think she'll go through with it?" Apparently Rachael started asking what was going on, because Rosalind then said "I can't believe Elise is getting married! Did she meet him at EFY?" I'm not sure what happened after that, because I heard a lot of commotion on the other end, and we hung up shortly after that. It's entirely possible that Rosalind still hasn't told Rachael we were talking about Indian food, not marriage.

Elise said...

haha, that is really funny...i'm glad you had a good time, Ruth, i kept telling all my EFY people how much fun i had with my sister that day! i'm so glad you came over!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground