Jordan and I finished Spring term finally! He took his final on Monday and I turned in my last paper this morning. I did not enjoy my classes this Spring as much as when I took cooking and golf after my freshman year. I am so grateful that I could take my Advanced Tax class this semester instead of my last semester when I am taking Advanced Financial Accounting. Hallelujah, it is done! Now one more year and I am out of here. 2 more classes and Jordan is done as well!
Jordan is playing the Provo Open this weekend and he has been a bit nervous. I guess I didn't realize it was such a big deal. Go here to see what Jordan has gotten himself into! It is a new experience for me to see Jordan stressed out. I get even more stressed, and I don't know how to handle myself! I am so used to being the one freaking out about school/work/having a clean house. I am going to have to learn to remain calm one of these days.
I am heading off to MI on Saturday to visit my family, hooray! My wonderful friend Emily will also be visiting me there for a week. I am very excited to go home and eat some vegan food. Haha we have gone through 10 steaks since Sunday... I need a little lesson in vegetarianism to bring back to Jordan I think. (The steaks were very small and we used them in stir-fry...does that make it better? :)
While in the land of humidity (just getting me ready for HK), we are making a trip down to see my amazing sister and her family! This time there will be less sisters around so I won't have to change diapers to prove that I should be the one holding the baby. But I will miss you, Mary Beth and Elise!
Most of all I will miss Jordan though--this is just a practice run for when he is in HK for 6 weeks and I am back in Utah...going to school. :( Who wants to learn about financial statement analysis when I could be halfway across the world eating amazing Indian food with Jordan (our favorite!!) and living in an apt that is cleaned EVERY DAY??
Tonight I am having a little going away party for/with some of my girl accounting friends and MB. Pretty much it is an excuse to eat at Bombay House. This is my new addiction. Jordan and I went on Saturday night and as we were leaving the servers said to me "See you on Monday!!" I'm sure they won't be disappointed if I am only a few days late. The Chicken Tikka Masala and vegetable pakora keep me company when Jordan works until 2am every night.
Have a wonderful week, and eat some Indian food!
2 comments:
EXCITED! EXCITED! EXCITED! Can't wait!!!
I recommend yoga for stress reduction. And you can try to hold the baby, but you'll have to catch him first. He's a very quick crawler.
Sounds like Indian food for us in Indiana!
Post a Comment