It is Jordan's thumb that was dislocated. He was trying to catch a football before his intramural football game, which was before his stake basketball championship game. All I know is that he didn't catch the ball.
He waited to call me for an hour because I was out to lunch with a wonderful friend!!! and he didn't want to interrupt our lunch. What a thoughtful guy...I guess I paid him back by taking him to the doctor and waiting a few hours. His team won the basketball game, so he is excited to play in the regional church basketball tournament. He was outside the next day playing basketball with the neighbors...so I think he is feeling better.
We are having a grand old time here in Provo. The weather is wonderful--yesterday I wore my chacos and today it is near 60 degrees outside. We went to the park on Sunday and are looking forward to going to the driving range tonight and then golfing for real when Jordan's hand gets better!
2 comments:
Bad news... it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Sounds like perfect weather for our first roller blading trip. In all honesty though... if it warms up again before Saturday we should definitely go.
I thought I would love the fact that Utah winters aren't straight cold--I think it's almost more torturous to have a day of 60 degrees and then snow the next day. That's horrible.
Post a Comment