I have strep throat!! That sore throat I was talking about before turned into a monster! Magically, however, I went and saw a doctor and got my prescription filled in less than an hour. Then I came home and somehow ate soup and half a roll. It went like this--Chew everything up the most I could so it was soggy and disgusting, and then close my eyes, put my hands over my face and swallow. Also, Jordan brought me smoothie popsicles that I didn't have to chew, but the swallowing issue was still there.
Today when I woke up my throat felt a little better and I hope it improves over the day as I continue to take the medicine. I called in sick to work and am now in the library about to get started on studying for my test today at 12. Then I have an optional PowerPoint class for MCOM, and then film class for 2 hours, after which I will finish my accounting lesson. Then I will go home, and revel in all the glory that home is.
2 comments:
oh no! but i'm so glad that it's diagnosed. and that you can start getting better now.
Oh man, I'm sorry. But aren't you glad you went to the doctor? (Here is where I say, I told you so!)
I got a package from Mom with something for you. Can I bring it over tomorrow?
Post a Comment